Looking For a Game?
Play For Fun
LAS VEGAS POKER ROOM PROMOTIONS
$10,000 WEEKLY FREEROLL POKER TOURNAMENT
Thursdays at 6:00pm
Play 15 hours: 3,000 starting chips
Play 20 hours or more: 4,500 starting chips
$5.00 tournament add-on for an additional 1,500 starting chips
Qualify each week from Thursday at 4:00pm to Thursday at 3:59pm
Top 20 places receive $500 each. Players must be clocked in with a Total Rewards card to qualify for hours.
$100 DAILY CASH GAME DRAWINGS
Drawings held each day at 5am, 8am, and 11am
A minimum of 60 minutes continuous tracked play time is required.
LATE NIGHT COMP SPECIAL
Earn 300 Reward Credits ($3) per hour between the hours of midnight and noon.
$3 MAX RAKE ON LIMIT HOLD’EM CASH GAMES
EARN WHILE YOU PLAY
Use your Total Rewards card at all cash game tables.
$3/$6 LH & $1/$3 NLH players earn 100 Reward Credits ($1) per hour and 17 Tier Credits per hour.
$5/$10 LH & $2/$5 NLH players earn 200 Reward Credits ($2) per hour 34 Tier Credits per hour.
For live Poker Room updates follow us on Twitter @RLVPoker. For information call 702-777-7650 or see the Poker Room for more details.
DAILY NO-LIMIT HOLD’EM TOURNAMENTS
START TIME / BUY-IN / CHIPS / BLIND LEVELS
$500 Prize Pool Guarantee
Noon $70 / 4,000 Chips / 20 Minute Levels
3PM $70 / 4,000 Chips / 20 Minute Levels
6PM $70 / 4,000 Chips / 20 Minute Levels
9PM $70 / 4,000 Chips / 20 Minute Levels
Midnight $70 / 4,000 Chips / 20 Minute Level
Levels Small Blind Big Blind
1st 25 50
2nd 50 100
3rd 100 200
4th 200 400
10 Minute Break
5th 400 800
6th 500 1,000
7th 1,000 2,000
8th 2,000 4,000
10 Minute Break
9th 4,000 8,000
10th 5,000 10,000
11th 10,000 20,000
General Tournament Rules
1. Management decisions are final.
2. Management reserves the right to alter or discontinue at any time.
3. Must be 21 or over to play.
4. Participants are required to obtain a Total Rewards card prior to registering for any tournament.
5. Participants must register in person. Telephone registration is not permitted.
6. Cancellations or voids must be completed prior to the start of a tournament.
7. Late registration and re-entry is available until the start of the 4th level.
8. WSOP Tournament rules will govern the tournament.
9. Of the $70 buy-in, $52 goes to the prize pool, $13 is held by Rio as a house fee, and $5 is held for staff toke.
10. If the player’s total prize pool does not equal $500 on the $70 buy-in daily poker tournaments scheduled at noon and 9:00pm “Poker Tournament Guarantee,” Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino will add the difference to the prize pool to equal $500 total.
11. Money will be distributed from the promotional rake reserve to meet all poker tournament guarantees.
12. Each tournament must have a minimum of four (4) entrants registered and participate through the late registration period (Start of the 4th level) to meet the poker tournament guarantee.
THE MORE YOU PLAY THE MORE YOU EARN:
Earn Total Reward Credits and Tier Credits on your Total Rewards card for poker tournament entries.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Certified World Series of Poker dealers
Non-stop casino poker action
Just about any poker game you can think of
Limits for everybody from beginners to seasoned pros
Daily poker tournaments