Count's Tattoo Company
If you want to remember the ultimate Vegas trip, why not memorialize it with something permanent? Located inside Rio Las Vegas, Count’s Tattoo Company is a lot like a local tattoo shop – complete with creative designs and flexible prices.
A popular hotspot for tourists and locals alike, this Vegas tattoo shop offers four stations and even a VIP room for a more private experience. Each artist brings something different and creative to the table.
If ink’s not your thing, Count’s also offers body piercings. Body jewelry, after care products, and men's and women's retail merchandise are available.
Count’s Tattoo Company at Rio Las Vegas opens at noon daily and closes at 10 pm Monday through Wednesday and midnight Thursday through Sunday. Also, if you’re afraid of needles, distract yourself from your tattoo session. Count’s usually plays episodes of the popular History Channel show, “Counting Cars.”
- Expect a laid-back atmosphere like a local tattoo shop
- A popular tattoo shop for both tourists and locals
- Each talented tattoo artist offers a unique style and talent
- Body piercings also available
- Enjoy the convenience of a tattoo shop in a Las Vegas hotel